OMRI & FIBL LISTED
BENEFITS FOR PLANTS
BENEFITS FOR ANIMALS
PHYTOCHEMICALS, POLYPHENOLS, FLAVONOIDS
Phytosterols regulate membrane fluidity, permeability, and modulate the ctivity of membrane-bound enzymes. Linked to plant adaptation to temperature variabilities and immunity against pathogens.
Hormones regulate cellular processes and differentiation, regulating the formation of the roots, stems, leaves, and flowers, and the ripening of fruit.
Fatty acids provide structural integrity and energy for metabolic process and function as signal transduction mediators.
Polyphenols defend against ultraviolet radiation, and aggression by pathogens. They contribute to oxidative stability, improve taste, color, flavor, the odor of the plant, and its resulting yield.
Keytones protect plants from abiotic and biotic stresses, provide antioxidant capabilities and contribute to the synthesis of aromatic and physiologically important compounds.
Flavones are antioxidants that provide oxidative protection in plants.
PHYTOCHEMICALS, POLYPHENOLS, FLAVONOIDS
The following attributes were gathered from published scientific studies contact us for specific information. References provided upon request. AGT-50™ is a nutritional feed supplement and does not treat or cure disease.
Phytosterols may have a positive effect on cholesterol levels, and protect the cardiovascular system, they show promising anti-inflammatory activity and support disease prevention(1).
Plant hormones impact physiological processes e.g. glucose assimilation, inflammation, and cell division(2).
Fatty acids are crucial components in immune health, they are the structural basis of all cell membranes, and provide a major substrate for energy production(3).
Polyphenols prevent degenerative diseases, and have significant antioxidant properties, have the ability to help cardiovascular health, lower inflammation, pain, help reduce the potential for neurodegenerative issues and ailments(4).
Ketones are known to regulate metabolism and decrease oxidative stress(5).
Flavones are antioxidants that may lower inflammation(6).
The above properties are NOT added to AGT-50 but are naturally-occurring in our raw material. They are carefully preserved through our Proprietary extraction method.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
AGT-50™ is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
These statements are provided to explain the constituents in AGT-50™ and the results found in the published scientific literature.
Fulvic organic acids and phytochemicals are found worldwide in nuts, seeds, fruit, vegetables, and grains.
1. Ogbe,R A review on dietary phytosterols: Their occurrence, metabolism and health benefits ISSN : 2249-7412 CODEN (USA):AJPSKY Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research, 2015,5(4):10-21 https://www.imedpub.com/articles/a-review-on-dietary-phytosterols-their-occurrence-metabolism-and-health-benefits.pdf
2. Chanclud E, Lacombe B Trends Plant Sci. 2017 Sep;22(9):754-758. Doi: 10.1016/j.tplants.2017.07.003 Plant Hormones: Key Players in Gut Microbiota and Human Diseases? PMID:28843313 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28843313
3. Authors: Simpson, Mostyn, Rutland Fatty Acids in Veterinary Medicine and Research DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.68440https://www.intechopen.com/books/fatty-acids/fatty-acids-in-veterinary-medicine-and-research
4. Stover M, Watson R, Chapter 1 – Polyphenols in Foods and Dietary Supplements: Role in Veterinary Medicine and Animal Health Authors Academic Press Polyphenols in Human Health and Disease Volume 1, 2014, pages3-7
5. Greco T, Glenn TC, Hovda DA, Prins ML. Ketogenic diet decreases oxidative stress and improves mitochondrial respiratory complex activity. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2016;36(9):1603–1613. doi:10.1177/0271678X15610584 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5012517/
6. Panche AN, Diwan AD, Chandra SR. Flavonoids: an overview. J Nutr Sci. 2016;5:e47. Published 2016 Dec 29. doi:10.1017/jns.2016.41 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5465813